Pedestrian and Bicyclist Knockdown and Hit-and-Run Accidents

New York pedestrian and bicyclist knockdown and hit and run accident attorney

Accidents involving cars, buses and trucks take many different forms. Whether you are crossing a street, a driver in a vehicle, a passenger in a vehicle, or a bicyclist you have rights and may be entitled to compensation if you are in an accident. Alan Chorne has successfully represented the injured accident victims for decades. Whether by trial or settlement, he will take all of the necessary steps to make sure you get fully and fairly compensated for your injuries. Many lawyers take cases and say they are experts when they have never even tried a case before a jury. Alan Chorne has verdicts and jury results in the millions. His cases have been covered in many of the major newspapers. This is the level of experience and expertise your case deserves.

Auto accidents often result in very severe injuries. They can result in broken bones, spinal injuries, torn ligaments, brain injury, hearing loss, knee and shoulder injuries, paralysis, loss of limbs and even death. Often the accident victim is so severely disabled that they cannot, or enjoy other hobbies and activities.

If you’ve been the victim of an accident Alan Chorne is the attorney to choose. He will work for you every step of the way. He will initiate a prompt investigation of your case, and obtain witness statements and all other evidence vital to your case. Alan Chorne will make sure your medical claims are appropriately filed with the correct insurance companies and that your bills are paid in a timely manner. He will make sure that all possible sources of insurance coverage are looked into and that claims are all put in on a timely basis.

If your case involves a hit and run accident or an uninsured car, you may still be eligible for a monetary award.

By retaining Alan Chorne, you can know your case is being expertly handled, which will allow you to focus your energy on getting better.

If you have been injured or if a family member has been injured or killed in an auto, truck accident, pedestrian or bike accident you may well be entitled to collect money damages.

Call Alan Chorne at 212 349-9100 or contact him online for a free consultation.